Wps Wpa Tester
Tester that allows you to check AP connections
WPS WPA Tester is a network security tool for Android devices that allows you to test the security of your wi-fi networks.
Have you ever wondered how vulnerable your network is to attack? With WPS WPA Tester you can find out!
This app tests your WPA and WPS-secured networks with a variety of methods targeting mainly Zhao, Dlink, Arris, and Trendnet routers and devices. It also has a database of the most commonly used passwords with these devices (as well as default admin keys!) to help you pinpoint security holes in your network.
This is a wi-fi deciphering tool, so it’s important to remember that you should only use it on devices that you have access to; attempting unauthorized access to a network is a crime in many regions and could lead to criminal prosecution.
If your Android phone or tablet is rooted, you’ll be able to find lost and forgotten passwords on your device; you’ll even be able to copy and paste these from the app into your network settings! If you don’t have SU or administrative privileges this won’t work.
If you’re looking for a more advanced way to examine, test, and secure your network, WPS WPA Tester for Android devices is a smart choice. Check out a quick list of pros and cons below.
- Test WPA and WPS Networks Test, manage, and secure your WPS and WPA encrypted networks.
- Copy and Paste from Clipboard Stop memorizing complex keys and just drag and drop them into your network settings.
- Can Run a Bit Slow Many users have reported that the app can run slow on Zhang networks, mostly because of the large list of passwords the app has to cycle through.
- Some Functionality Requires Administrator Privileges If you want to be able to view cached passwords, you’ll need admin privileges.
-Minor bug fix for ads problem
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.